Friday, August 27, 2010

The Vibrancy of Singapore

Before I describe Kolkata I want to mention that my time in Singapore was amazing. God put me together with so many people that have the same heart for reaching across cultures. I really enjoyed developing these friendships and experiencing the vibrancy and activity of Singapore. Singaporeans love two things – food and shopping. I held off on the shopping (India is far cheaper!) but the food was memorable. Ah the good times with the daily lunch at the Hawkers Markets or the amazing spread at Deborah’s (her maid could outdo many a chef!). But aside from the great food and the amazing people, I was working on graphic design material that will help awaken people to the needs of many unreached peoples…


Friends at the WO Dinner


The office team


Last lunch at the Hawkers


Amazing feast at Deborah's (for 4 people!!)








No comments:

Post a Comment